Apply for a visa from:
• Overseas (New Application)
• Within the US
(Change of Status, Transfer or Extension)
• Payment Methods
• Proof of Financial Support
• Refund Policies
Please read the
1. Fill out the application for admission.
2. Obtain: copies of statements for proof of your financial support.
a photocopy of the first page of your passport.
a copy of high school (or higher) diploma, transcript or GED.
the original I-94, which is usually attached with your passport.
copies of all I-20 forms you were issued (if F-1/M-1 student).
3. Download and fill out Form I-539 along with a $200 (USD) check or money order payable to “U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.”
4. Send documents to:
Cambridge Business Institute
545 8th Avenue, suite 1210
New York, NY 10018
5. We will check and verify your documents.
6. Make a payment to Cambridge.
7. After receipt of payment, we will send you Form I-20 and all documents necessary directly to the USCIS.
8. Make an additional $100 payment for the
SEVIS I-901 fee online at the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security web site.
*You will receive a receipt from the USCIS by mail within 2 weeks and your new Form I-20 and Form I-94 will arrive shortly after. If you don’t receive a receipt letter within 2 weeks, please contact us.
*If you are changing your status from F-1 to M-1 or M-1 to F-1, you don’t have to wait for visa approval to start the course