Apply for a visa from:
• Overseas (New Application)
• Within the US
(Change of Status, Transfer or Extension)
• Payment Methods
• Proof of Financial Support
• Refund Policies
Please read the
1. Fill out the application for admission.
2. Obtain: copies of statements for proof of
your financial support.
a photocopy of the first page of your passport.
a copy of high school (or higher) diploma,
transcript or GED.
3. Download the forms below from the
U.S. Department of State and fill them out.
DS-156 | DS-157 | DS-158
4. Use Cambridge, Inc. information for the contact person or organization in the United States section if you don’t have a contact person in the US.
Cambridge Business Institute
545 8th Avenue, suite 1210
New York, NY 10018
5. Send documents to the above address.
6. We will check and verify your documents.
7. Make a payment for tuition and the following non-refundable fees.
8. After receipt of payment, we will send you Form I-20.
9. Make a payment to the US Consulate in your country and make a reservation for an interview after you receive Form I-20 from us.
10. Make an additional $100 payment for the
SEVIS I-901 fee online at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security web site.